I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for awhile but my life has been a little busy lately. My kids got the chicken pocks so I felt like I was holed up in my house for about two weeks. But they are over that now so I'm good to get back to normal. We had an uneventful Memorial Day weekend. The weather was crappy so we just hung out at home. It was really nice and peaceful though. Breanna turned three today. We had a little party with close family nothing real fancy. She loved all her gifts. She was so excited about her birthday. She would keep reminding me that her birthday was coming up. She wasn't about to let me forget about it. I swear without kids in our life it sure would be boring. I love being a Mom it is the greatest gift in the world. Justin took these pictures of me with the kids and entered me in a contest at a radio station, with this first photo, for who is the Hottest Momma! You guys will have to vote for me. I will post the link on June 2 because that's when the voting starts so stay tuned.
I just love them!
Mom's new four wheeler
Breanna blowing out her three candles
She loved her princess chair!


4 comments:
Oh how fun, we wished we could have been there. We love being with the kids, they light up your day! I was going to call Breanna yesterday but it was 7 when I thought about it. I didn't want to interrupt the party. HAPPY B-DAY BREANNA!!!!!
You are a hot mama! And your kids look so adorable! I can't believe Breanna is 3. They're growing up way too fast. It still seems like we just met you and you were barely pregnant with Taylor. Wow. Tell Breanna happy birthday for us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!!
I love that picture of you, Taylor, and Breanna. You need to frame that one. How did the contest go. We voted for ya.
Post a Comment