Saturday, September 27, 2008

2008 Taylor Family Reunion!

The beginning of September my family had our annual reunion. It was at Flaming Gorge and it was so beautiful. It was too short but It was great to see everyone. I just wish more of the family could have made it. Here are just a few pics. Taylor caught his very first fish. We got some fishing in but that was about it because of course the weather was a little bit colder than we wanted so no one got into the water. I'm making this short because there are a ton of pictures and blogging that I need to get on top of. So stay tuned for more blog posts to come.




2 comments:

Dan and Sara said...

Cool! Looks way fun. I love flaming gorge. Too bad the weather was a little chilly, but that's fun Taylor could catch his first fish!!

Sorry we missed you guys again this weekend - we tried calling, but were unable to reach you. One of these times we'll have to meet up.

Hope you're doing well!

Vicki said...

Wish we could have made it. Where is flaming gorge anyway?