Monday, March 30, 2009

Where is the warm Weather!!!!!

So we were planning on going riding here in Cedar on Saturday but of course it was cold and way windy! ugh!!!! I'm so tired of the cold and the wind but I guess I just have to get used to it or move. So we made a quick change of plans and ran down to warm sunny St. George. Man was it nice down there. I really wouldn't mind living there. Maybe someday! Taylor rode the little motorcycle without training wheels we were so excited to see him do that. He had a few little crashes but did really well. Justin got a new birthday present too so he had to go try it out. He loves his new motorcycle! Happy Birthday, Honey!








3 comments:

Liz Lane said...

You could always move back to Vegas... :) It's 70 right now.

Johnsonsblog said...

Don't tempt me! I do miss the weather down there. I'm itching to come and visit.

Shelley said...

Looks like a blast! I'm with you on the wanting it to just STAY warm!! Happy Spring!