So my car has had a few issues lately. The passenger and driver windows wouldn't roll down properly. Justin finely took the two doors apart and fixed them. They roll down great now THANK YOU HONEY! And my radio was doing really weird things. First of all the CD player stopped working and the tape deck. The weirdest thing was when I would make a sharp turn with the car the radio would all of a sudden switch to CD playback and when it was off it would just turn on. So I thought I had a bad radio or it was just possessed. So Justin took it out last night and we could hear metal clinking around in there. He took it apart and sure enough a kid had put some pocket change in there and that was what was causing all my radio problems. Taylor later fest up to it and told us that he put some pennies in it. Kids always sabotage us! What would we do without them though! So I'm so excited to have my car fixed YEAH!!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm glad your car is fixed too. Cars are just big money pits - there's always something wrong with them, and you just keep pouring money into them. (At least that's what we're finding with our truck.) Ugh!
Post a Comment