Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Five Things on My To Do List:
1. Take some books to D.I.
2. Clean my Mom's truck and sell it for her
3. Get something for Justin for Valentines Day( I know its a little late)
4. Watch a bunch of movies that I barrowed from my Mom
5. Wash Justin's work clothes

Five Places I have lived:
1. Henderson, NV
2. Parowan, UT
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Show Low, AZ
5. Cedar City, UT

Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Dental Assistant for Ron and my Dad
2. Wal-Mart cashier
3. Telemarketer for ONE DAY it wasn't for me
4. Nurses Assistant at a old folks home
5. Gas Station cashier

Five favorite snacks:
1. ICE CREAM!!!
2. German Chocolate Cake
3. Sugar Cookies
4. Almond Rocka
5. Chocolate covered almonds

Five Things I Would Do if i Were a Millionaire:
1. See the world
2. Get out of Debt
3. Pay off our house
4. Buy all the decorations for my house that I see and don't have the money to buy
5. Donate to good causes and try to be generous to others

Five Things I miss
1. Playing sports when I was younger. I want to get out of the house more
2. Sleeping in
3. Being a kid, with no worries (amen, amen, amen)
4. Friends that I don't keep in contact with. I wonder what they are doing
5. My siblings that live so dang far away!

I tag anyone who wants to partipate and Shelley, Lindsey and Sara!

1 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Your mom is selling her truck? That was a fun tag. Glad you did it!