Our super bowl party wasen't real exciting. I don't know if you could call it a party or not but my parents came down and watched for a little while until it started snowing really hard and they decided to go home before they got snowed in. So it was just me and Justin and we had fun. At first I was rooting for the Patriots until about five minutes into the game and I just couldn't help but change and root for the Giants. I guess I am shallow that way:). The Giants just played a really good game and it was exciting to watch. We had some goodies and just really enjoyed eachother. Some of the commercials where really funny too. I loved the Planters peanuts one.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The Peanut one was my fave too! We should have had you come over here!
We had a party with some of our friends too, but most of us girls got a little bored with the game and ended up playing cards for most of the time :) But I too am happy that the Giants won! I missed the peanut commercial - I'll have to look it up online.
Post a Comment