Well I guess the biggest news here is that Justin got a new job. He now works at Wheelers Caterpillar and he has been working there for about a month now and is loving it. They hired him to be an equipment mechanic. He really likes the change in his everyday routine. He used to work at Color Country Diesel and fix the over the road semi's. But he is really liking the equipment. Taylor loves to visit Dad at work and see all the big Loader's and Excavators and know that his Dad fixes them. I just love to see him get so excited about what his Dad does. I am posting a few pics of CAT's and some crazy ones too.
This is a D11 Dozer the biggest one that CAT makes
Baby D11
Baby D11 being rescued
Dump Truck under water no joke!
CAT's latest mining truck pretty sweet, huh


4 comments:
Holey Moley!! Those look like fun things to work on. Hope he enjoys the new job! Congrats.
Pretty soon you will all be wearing CAT sweatshirts and CAT hats. It is a great company to work for. We feel so lucky that Ryan works for Wheelers.
Congratulations to Justin on the new job! I'm so glad he loves it. Dan mentioned a while ago that he had started a new job. Sounds like it's right up his alley. Well congrats - we're happy for you!
Hey Becky! How are you? Have you figured out how to get onto my blog yet?
Those are some pretty neat pictures! I guess I didn't know about the new job! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment