Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two Pea's in a Pod!

What a pair. They look so much alike and they really act so much alike too. I just get a kick out of them. I love to see my little one look so much like her Dad. Don't tell him but that's why I married him! When I was dating him I always thought he would make cute kids and I was right.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breanna's so funny!! She's such a cutie. I know where she gets that stubborness from.......:) We miss little Breanna.

K'Brina Colby said...

How cute is that! I love daddy/daughter moments!! They are so sweet!!

Shelley said...

Oh my word, that is pretty darn cute!! She is laying just like him. Unbelievable! How fun!

Dan and Sara said...

SO CUTE!! I've always thought Taylor was a mini you and Breanna was a mini Justin. That just proves that I was right! That is really sweet. We miss you guys!

Nat Lud said...

What a sweet pictures! i love seeing my kiddoes hangin' with their daddy!

em&m said...

Oh, that is so cute. What a funny little pair. Isn't it the best when you catch your little ones acting just like daddy. I love it.

Britania said...

I love that pic of you guys at the top of your page. Its so cute.