I have got to get back into the blogging world. I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. I have a lot of catching up to do. Me and Justin lately have had the urge to go hiking. Probably because it doesn't cost any money to do it! So we went to a neighboring town called Kaneraville just outside of Cedar City and found the most beautiful hike involving a waterfall. The kids thought it was quite the adventure. On this hike we had to cross the stream over a hundred times. The stream felt so refreshing with the weather being so warm. I also had my birthday last weekend! It was a great birthday too. Justin spoiled me with a fillet mignon steak dinner and a homemade birthday cake all made by him. It was really hard not to jump right up and help him with it but I resisted. I'm so proud of myself.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Hiking!
Posted by Johnsonsblog at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey-- your kids are looking soooo big!! Breanna is such a pretty girl and Taylor is starting to look more and more like a ... TAYLOR!!
You guys would love it up here in Alaska. All we have are hiking trails, lots and lots and lots of them. They are awesome trails. We go hiking all the time. And there are no snakes here. That's my favorite part. I get to hike without worrying about snakes. I love it.
Wow, your kids are definitely growing up! It's kind of depressing :) They are just as adorable as ever. Your hiking trip looks like it was a blast. So pretty. I remember hiking in Vedavoo with you guys, that was always lots of fun. There's a chance we might be down in Cedar on Sunday for my sister's baby's blessing. If so, we'll give you a ring. We haven't decided yet if we're going to go for sure or not. But it would be fun to see you!... finally!
Post a Comment