Saturday, July 5, 2008

4TH of JULY

We had a great 4th of July. In the morning we went to the parade. Taylor got so excited when a Dodge Viper came down the road and revved up it's engine. He said that was a really cool race car. There was an army tank too. I didn't get pictures of the parade because I forgot my camera.

After that Grandma and Grandpa Taylor came with us on the waterfall hike in Kanarraville. It was so beautiful. In the pics my hair is a little scary but what am I suppose to do when NO ONE TELLS ME! The water was really refreshing because it was really hot! The kids did really good. They loved splashing around in the water. Max our dog came along too. Justin threw him in the water a few times and I don't think Max appreciated that, some parts were pretty deep. I'm sure it felt good to him though. He is a black dog so he had to be really hot.

That night we drove out to the the airport and brought blankets and pillows and layed in the bed of the truck. The airport is where they do the fire works here in Cedar City. The kids where so excited to see them. I'll just say we heard about a hundred Wows and whoes out there! Here are a few pics of our day! Hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend



3 comments:

Vicki said...

that's really cool. It's fun to see all the different ways everyone celebrated the 4th of July.

Dan and Sara said...

That hike looks awesome. I'm glad you had such a fun day. It was really good to see you guys this weekend. We need to get together again soon!

Nat Lud said...

Such cute pics. Don't worry--messy hair is so the thing right now! You're adorable all the time anyways!