Friday, July 11, 2008

We've Got a New Puppy!

Well I never thought I would want an indoor dog. I just didn't want it to ruin my house and poop and pee on everything. Never say never! This last Weekend we all went to Justin's parents house to visit and they had Shitzu puppies and I have to say they were the cutest puppies that I have ever seen. Breanna just wouldn't leave them alone she was so cute with them, a little rough at times:). Breanna kept asking if she could take one home she wanted one soooo bad! Grandma and Grandpa were thinking about it because they have been wanting to give Breanna a puppy for awhile now. Before they had even decided Breanna was heading to the truck with a little puppy under her arm ready to go home it was the cutest thing ever so Grandma and Grandpa couldn't deny her a puppy so we brought him home. I think I wanted him just about as much as Breanna did:). So we have a new addition to our family. His name is Joey and so far we have just loved him. THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!!!!!



5 comments:

Vicki said...

I hate it when that happens. I held strong for 13 years not letting Travis have a dog. I finally gave in last year and I'm so mad at myself. I hate having pets. I know I'm weird, but that's me. Other people love them so that's good. I know you liked your dog like that before. That's the same kind you had in high school right? I know how excited Breanna and Taylor must be. They are lucky little kids.

Shelley said...

He is a very cute puppy!! I could see why you couldn't resist :)

Dan and Sara said...

He is so cute! It was so much fun to see you guys again, and really fun to watch the kids around the new little puppy. I can tell they love him very much! Good luck - sometimes little house dogs are a pain, but they're great companions!

K'Brina Colby said...

The puppies are so cute. I would have one if I didn't have to train it and it wouldn't bark. I am just not an animal lover. But the kids sure love them.

em&m said...

I've never wanted a dog either, but looking at your kids cute little happy faces I can't blame you for giving in!