1. Where did you meet your husband?
I met him at church in Parowan around Christmas time of 98'. His Mom introduced us (she must have known something would develop)!
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Nine months, a two year mission, and three months
3. How long have you been married?
almost 7 Wonderful YEARS!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
When he is teasing and I still can't tell if he is being serious or not! It drives me nuts sometimes, you would think I would get used to it but I don't.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His big strong arms. I feel so protected when he hugs me.
6. What is your favorite quality?
I love all the common sense that he has! How he loves and plays with his little ones!
7. Does he have a nick name for you?
Hottie!
8. What is his favorite food?
Outback's, Alice Springs Chicken!
9. What is his favorite sport?
He doesn't really like watching any on the TV thank goodness! He does like freestyle motocross a lot.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
In his truck three days after he got off his Mission. That was my first kiss. Also we got silently engaged that night. What a kiss:)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Ride Four Wheelers
12. Do you have children?
A very handsome boy and a little girl that looks just like him!
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He can fix anything. Let's just say that comes in handy a lot!
14. How old is he?
28
15. Who said I love you first?
He did I was a little scared too
16. What is his favorite music?
Rock and alternative
17. What do you admire most about him?
How well he handles any situation. I feel so secure when I am around him. I love that.
18. What is favorite color?
I'm really not sure
19. Will he read this?
yeah he is the one who told me to do this. I think he feels left out of the blogs.
20. Who do you tag?
Natalie, Vicki, Shelley, Sara, Lindsey.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Husband Tag... Interesting, Right?
Posted by Johnsonsblog at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
aaaw, that is so nice. I love all your cute pictures. You two make a cute couple.
Post a Comment