OK so I think I just found my favorite cookie! Those of you that are fans of chocolate and mint together, these are the cookies for you! I have always been a lover of the mint oreos but watch out oreo's you have been replaced! Here is the recipe. They are so easy to make even my Husband makes them! ENJOY!!!!!!!
Andes Creme De Menthe Chunk Cookies
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
1/2 cup of White Sugar
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Eggs
Mix together then add:
1 Package Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
2 1/2 cups of Flour
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Cool on cookie racks and ENJOY!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Andes Creme De Menthe!
Posted by Johnsonsblog at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
They were super yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
are you trying to kill me j/k i love your blog your pictures are so funny. Oh were the hec were you and why were you not at the reuinion
I went to try them and the grocery store up here didn't carry the andes chips. Bummer!!!
P.S. this is going to post as Ron, but it's Vicki...I snuck in on the computer cause Ron had to answer the door and I don't want to log him out for when he comes back:)
If you say they're good, then I believe you. I still have that chocolate chip recipe that you gave me back in our Laramie days, and they are still my favorites. Thanks for sharing - I will have to try them out!!
Post a Comment