Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pics!

I am finally posting my Halloween pics. Sorry I'm so late. I have been lazy when it comes to my blog. I know I need to do better! We had a great Halloween It was just me, Justin and the kids. We went to the trunk or Treat and by the end of that the kid's little pumpkin's where already full so we just went trick or treating down one neighborhood street till their pumpkin's where overflowing and went home. Nothing really exciting, me and Justin didn't dress up how lame are we! I know, I know, maybe next year! The kids had a great time it was so fun to watch them. Taylor would take his candy from people and then when they would hand some out for Breanna he would take that too. He knows what he wants and he gets it! I painted Taylor's face a spider man and he loved it. I even put some makeup on Breanna and of course she just loved that.




So I take it that no one is happy with the elections because no one has posted anything about our new president Barack Obama. Tell me your honest opinion about him. I don't know if I really have much of an opinion at all what happens, happens I guess.

6 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Cute costumes. Your kids are so cute. They're growing so fast. Keep blogging...it's fun to see what's going on with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute! You did a really good job on Taylor's face paint, and Breanna is the cutest little princess/cheerleader :)

I'm not thrilled about Obama. I am afraid all of his promises that he made to get people to vote for him were empty... but I hope not. I'm trying to be optimistic.

Nat Lud said...

Cute kids. Sounds like a fun Halloween! Kids always make it fun. Boo on Obama.

Vicki said...

Becky--Taylor's face painting is so cute. What a great idea. All of my spiderman's end up not wanting to wear the mask. You found a solution to that problem. Of course, then again I couldn't paint their faces like you. You did a great job.

Oh and I will send you a whole long e-mail on why I can't stand Obama. On the night of the election Liz called me and said...."It's an Obamanation"

Shelley said...

super cute costumes! Way to go on the face paint.

Tiffany said...

hey! Sorry still can't find my cord. I may just have to go and buy a new one.