Thursday, January 1, 2009

I just had to post this!

Breanna was playing with her new Barbies that she got for Christmas and she was playing with one that didn't have any clothes on. So I gave her a black marker and told her to go to daddy and have him color some underwear on her so she would be decent, this was while I was making dinner. Dad had her bring the barbie back to show me what a good job he had done.
The front looks pretty normal and good so I told dad good job but then I turned her around and found this!


I started laughing so hard. He is such a guy! Don't worry I did fix it and now she is decent.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

That's funny!! Good imagination Justin.

Nat Lud said...

That is stinkin' hilarious! So funny! Definitely a man for ya. :) What a creative way to make her decent though. I'm going to have to copy that idea. We always have naked barbies around here!

The Utley's said...

That is one of the funniest things I have seen!! Joe laughed pretty hard too.

Shelley said...

Hilarious!!!

Dan and Sara said...

That is so funny!! That's something Dan would have done for sure...! And that last post about Taylor and the Christmas presents... oh man, that had us laughing hard too. You guys are a riot!