Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Please keep Arianna in your prayers!


Arianna is Haley (Bradshaw my Cousin)and Travis's youngest daughter. She is at Primary Children's Hospital right now fighting for her life. She has just been diagnosed with the LCH cancer. This is a very rare form of cancer. I will try to post updates as I get them from my sister-in-law Vicki. She has been texting me updates every now and then. Please keep her in your prayers. Here is the latest update via text message about one minute ago:
Vicki: Here's the update so far: She had another platelet transfusion this morning. Mom (Travis's Mom) said it was really sad because they had to put an IV in for it. When the IV team came they were so bummed to find out it was her because they have such a hard time finding her veins. They were also mad that they didn't install a dual pick line. They said it would have been so easy to do a dual line when they did the pick line. The platelet transfusion has to have it's own line. Mom said it was horrible trying to get the IV in, but they got it. I can't remember if I told you that she was taken off Tylenol. Mom said they put her on Oxycodine and it's helped her a ton. She sleeps better and is more content. They said they should be able to tell Wed. if the low dose chemo is working. Until then hopefully she stays stable and her poor little body keeps fighting. Thanks for all the prayers!

2 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Thanks for spreading the word. I know she means alot to you too! --To everyone. Thanks.

Shelley said...

how very sad...please tell Hayley that I'll be praying for her and her family. She looks like such a sweet girl. Its so sad when you hear of such a young child suffering so...