Here is my New Years resolution. My Mother-in-law told me a great way to keep your house clean. Not just the surface stuff but the deep down cleaning that gets neglected, at my house anyways. So I am going to try this new schedule. I am going to deep down thoroughly clean one room in my house every month until I get all the rooms clean in my house and then it will be time to start over. I'm actually going to spend the entire month on just one room. That way I can focus on just one place and not be such a scatter brain. It sounds a lot easier to do it this way for me. I just hope I can keep myself motivated enough to do it. If I can't do this than I must be lazy. Lets hope not=).
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment