Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Weekend from #&$%


I know I am brave for doing this but I just have to tell how my weekend was and it is still going on. Friday my nose started running and by Saturday I felt so crappy with a sinus infection, chills, ache body and no energy. Sunday was the same and also Monday. Come Tuesday I was feeling much better and I was so excited because I thought the worst was over. Then last night my eye started feeling funny and in the night I got up and couldn't even open my eye without prying it open and this morning it looks like I have a big shiner. I guess I have conjunctivitis. Who knows where I got that from. Frankly I don't want to know I just hope it gets better fast. What's weird is that I haven't had something like this happen to my eyes since I was a little kid.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my word!!! You poor thing. I am sooo sorry that your eye just swelled up like that and you had such a horrible weekend! I sure hope it gets better soon. Is it contagious? Are your kids going to get it? I certainly hope not! You still look cute :)

Nat Lud said...

Ooh, no fun! Hope you're feeling better. I should post a picture of my ginormous cold sore and you'd feel better! :)

Dan and Sara said...

Becky - you DO look like you have a shiner! It looks terrible! I'm so sorry you've had the dreaded gomboo. Now that a few days have passed I hope you're feeling better. Dan said it was really good to see Justin on Monday, too bad we missed you today. I hope you had fun four wheeling!

Taylors said...

Oh Dear, that is interesting....Well on the bright side the blog is looking very cute.