We had a pretty good Easter. The kids really loved what the Easter Bunny brought them. We just stayed here at home for the weekend so it was kind of a quiet Easter. Sometimes that is kind of nice. I love this Holiday because it is a time to reflect on the great gift our Savior gave us. I am so thankful for him and to know that because of him we will all be resurrected and live together forever. What a wonderful message of hope that is living here in such a dreary world where Satin is really getting his licks in on the family. I'm just thankful to be a member of Christ's church and have such great family surrounding me. I love all of you guys!
Breanna got just what she asked for a Princess bike!
Taylor loves his T-ball set.
What some cuties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a fun Easter! I like spending it with just family sometimes. Preferably when we aren't sick but...oh well.
Hi guys. I saw that you had a blog page from Britania. Just came over to check it out. These blog pages are a great way to keep track of everyone.
I am glad that you guys had a great Easter.
We stayed home too, but it was really fun and the weather was so beautiful. The kids played outside all day!
So fun. Seems more like Christmas around there than Easter! Lucky kids. :) Hey, don't feel bad about suggesting the Midway. Everyone loved it. It was just hard with my two youngest. They weren't patient with all of it so it just got tough for me. It was still a neat experience!
Wow, looks like you guys had a great Easter! I think it's cool you stayed home and got to start some of your own traditions. When we have kids I hope to do the same things. Our Easter was quiet but great. I just love this time of year! (Except for the fact that there was a blizzard really early this morning and we ended up with 3 inches of snow.)
Post a Comment