Here is my little goof ball. He is always making funny faces so I finally got some of them on camera. Kids are so fun!!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
My Little Goof Ball!
Posted by Johnsonsblog at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is my little goof ball. He is always making funny faces so I finally got some of them on camera. Kids are so fun!!!
Posted by Johnsonsblog at 9:26 AM
2 comments:
Wow - Taylor looks so different with long hair! Call me crazy, but when I first saw the picture I thought "oh wow - Becky died Breanna's hair brown"!!! They look so much alike! They are both so adorable. I can't wait to have kids!
I think he looks so much like you in these pics! Not with the funny faces of course :) but he is a little Becky. I'm so happy for new posts this week! and i totally agree about getting the kids together for a play date.
Post a Comment