Friday, March 7, 2008

Why Can't They Make These WORK?

I guess Taylor is just too smart and it might have something to do with him getting older now, I don't know, but he is still at that stage where he is always in the fridge and pantry because he thinks he is hungry 24/7. So I bought these fancy child locks and was so proud of myself for out smarting him but I had another thing coming if I thought I could out smart such a mischievous little boy. Ha Ha Ha! How it should work to keep the kids out!
What it looks like when Taylor wants something in the fridge!
Yeah he can open these too! Do you like the little smudge of ketchup on the door jam? This pantry door has a lot of traffic going in and out.

1 comments:

em&m said...

no matter how hard we try it seems our children always outsmart us, huh?! oh, dear. good luck.